A Dance of Fire and Ice is strict one-button rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets down a path without breaking their perfect equilibrium. It's pretty hard to describe, but you should play the free online version on a desktop computer first if you are not sure if you would enjoy this game!
- Six worlds, each introducing new shapes and rhythms. What do triangles, octagons or squares sound like? Each world starts with small tutorial stages and ends with a final test.
- Post-game challenges: Speed Trials for each world and blisteringly fast bonus levels for the brave.
- Calibration options: auto-calibration and manual calibration. This is a precise rhythm game, so use your ears more than your eyes when playing.
- Play new levels for free: more levels will be added over the coming months.
- [PC/Mac] Level Editor: You can now upload a .mp3 or .ogg file and create your own level for it. Saving your level will save it as a .adofai file, which you can share with friends.
- A millisecond-precise rhythm engine, tested and tweaked over hundreds of hours.
Launch Trailer — YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Level Up KL Best Audio Nominee" Malaysia, 2018
About 7th Beat Games
- We make hardcore one-button rhythm games!
- More information
- More information on 7th Beat Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
A Dance of Fire and Ice Credits
- Hafiz Azman
- Game Design, Programming, Music
- Kyle Labriola
- Art & Visual Design
- Jade Kim
- Giacomo Preciado
- Vlad Lupu
- Additional Programming
- Korean Translation
- Chinese Translation
- craft (Indienova)
- Brazilian Portuguese Translation
- Pedro Leal
- Japanese Translation
- Gefrorenes Herz